Freehold Car Park & Compound Investment For Sale
Land/Development Sold STC - Newark
The property comprises purpose-built car park & adjacent secure compound. The car park is tarmac surfaced and set out approximately 155 spaces. The compound is surfaced with compacted road planings. The site is enclosed by palisade fencing. The site(s) has the benefit of floodlighting and is discretely situated behind the units fronting Northern Road and the main East Coast railway line. Access to the NCP car park has a 2.1m height restrictor (access to the compound is via the car park). The site, which extends to approx. 1.95 acres (0.793 hectares) is shown, for identification purposes only, on the attached plan & aerial photograph. N.B. All measurements taken from OS digital mapping and subject to on-site verification.
- Car Park & adjacent Secure fenced compound investment with future development potential (subject to planning)
- Excellent access to A1/A47/A17 & train station
- 1.96 acres (0.793 hectares) approx.
- Car Park set out to provide 155 spaces (1.54 acres approx.) Let to National Car Parks Ltd
- Compound (0.421 acres approx.) Let to JCT 600 (Properties) Ltd
- Current Rent Reserved £75,000 p.a.