Unique Retail Village Opportunity
Retail - Grantham
The Engine Yard is a highly unique retail village set in the curtilage of Belvoir Castle, home to the Duke & Duchess of Rutland. The development was formed from a collection of Victorian buildings and today accommodates a number of high profile, boutique retail businesses with a broad and vibrant offering, attracting a consistently high footfall throughout the year. The subject property is a detached period building having been restored to a high standard. There is a dedicated reception area and the ground floor retail space benefits from a climate control system, recessed downlighters and a separate kitchenette. The first floor accommodation has been subdivided by way of stud partition walling to form four individual rooms and could be reconfigured subject to occupier requirements.
- Extensive retail unit located in a high-profile development
- Suitable for a range of retail uses
- Accommodation fitted to a high standard over two floors
- Available by way of a new Head Lease
- Rarely available opportunity